St. Andrew’s Place has 30,000 square feet of event and commercial space.
Our current tenants include:
One-Eleven Senior Citizen’s Centre
Nickle Range Barber Shop
Pandamonium Hair Salon
Kuppajo Espresso Bar
Downtown Sudbury (BIA)
Reseau Access Centre
We currently have street-level commercial spaces available.
Jean LeBlanc, CCIM | Sr. Property Manager
Luxor Management Inc.
200-289 Cedar St., Sudbury, ON P3B 1M8
T 705-673-3000 #224 | F 705-673-7894 | C 705-688-2443
What Sudbury has to offer:
- Over 160,000 residents
- A mining community that has produced more than $120 billion worth of Nickel
- A bilingual University that includes a medical school and a new school of architecture
- Two colleges (one English and one francophone)
- More than 330 lakes within city limits (more than any other city in Canada) and more than 9.2 million new trees planted.
What St. Andrew’s has to offer:
- Prime downtown location
- Partnership with Laurentian Architecture Laurentian
- Partnership in the development Downtown Master Plan
- Partnership with St. Andrew’s United Church